Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Singing....

I have always loved the sounds of little kids singing! The way they mumble the words that they don't know and sing super loud at everything they do know!.... Well for the past 4 days I've had the pleasure of hearing 4 girls sing the same song every second of the day! I don't even know the dumb song! When I say every second, I mean every second! When they are cleaning, playing a game, in conversation, in the bathroom, going to sleep.... IT'S NON STOP!! And the song doesn't change.... I hear the same one from the time I get up till the time they go to bed.... AHHHHHH! Don't get me wrong... I really do love singing... But could you pick another song and not sing so loud and high! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! You should learn the song and sing with them! :) Maybe if you sing it loud and annoying enough they will stop! haha

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers