Monday, August 3, 2009

Practice to be a mom?

Ever since I was old enough to babysit, I have enjoyed every minute of it! I love kids and have so much fun watching them! I guess that is why at almost 20 years old I still love doing it! Since Saturday morning I have been at my boss' son's house watching their 4 girls while the parents are all on a cruise. It has been mostly easy. The oldest is 13 so it is a huge help! Each girl is in a different stage of life so I guess it's been interesting "parenting" in each stage. The 13 year old is pretty easy and does what I ask and helps with her sisters. The 10 year old doesn't like to do her chores but likes to remind me what I'm supposed to do and how to do it ; ). The 7 year old is super funny and easy going but also needs reminding. Then the 3 year old is the easiest 3 year old I've ever dealt with! She is way funny too! The other night, Megan, the 7 year old, had been outside playing before dinner. I had her come in to eat and as she sat down Sammy, the 3 year old, leans over and says, "Megan, you smell like junk!" It was so funny! Today, Sammy woke up and has been throwing up non-stop. I can't get anything to stay in her stomach and yet she wants to eat. If anyone knows me... I DO NOT do throw up well at all! If I smell, hear, see it, or touch it I start gagging too. Today it was on the couch, on her clothes, on her bed, in her hair.... So if anything, I'm getting more practice in dealing with throw up! Ha Ha. I'm grateful for this chance to practice my "mommy skills" non the less. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers