Monday, August 31, 2009

20 amazing years!

So Saturday I turned the big 2-0!!! It really doesn't feel any different and I'm assuming that is how every birthday is once you grow up. It doesn't seem to be that big of a deal anymore. But I did wake up Saturday morning and realize that 20 years of my life have gone by. It kind of scared me to realized that the first 20 years came fast so what if the next 20 come fast too!? I'm not ready for old age!!! :D I also realized that I have had so many blessings, trials, ups and downs that have made me who I am. I am so grateful for all that I have! I wouldn't go back and re-do anything. But anyway, Saturday night I went to dinner with my family then went to a friends farewell party and then stopped by an Institute party. It wasn't the most exciting, but I loved the time I got to spend with friends and family. I got a new camera for my birthday, so here are some pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers