Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOST

I confess.... I AM ADDICTED TO LOST! About 3 weeks ago my GREAT friend Aaron Higgins asked me if I had ever seen in. I told him no but that I had heard good things about it. That is where I went wrong. I should have said no but that I wasn't interested. Now we are hooked and can't stop watching! We started with the 1st season. Most of them we watched together, but he ended up finishing before I did and is way ahead of me now.... I just finished the first season and am itching to get my hands on the second season! Every time I think there is nothing more they could do with the story line, they throw in a twist and draws you further and further in. It completely amazes me how the writers do it! I'm so glad I'm starting now because I have so far to catch up to where they are now, so I don't have to wait a week to see the next episode. I don't know how fellow LOST fans do it! So if you don't hear from me for a couple days I will be lost in LOST! Thanks Aaron! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers