Some more changes are that my cute baby brother started kindergarten! I remember being so mad when my parents told us they were having another baby. I don't even remember why I was so mad. What I do know now is that I can't picture life with out him! I love him soooo much! It's just crazy to see him already in school!


My other little brother Sam leaves for college on Wednesday. Even though he's only going to be in Gilbert, I'm still going to miss him! When did time start going by so fast?





Good luck with your move. I'm sure it will be a bit tough in the beginning.
ReplyDeleteI will be the one that lets you in on a little secret: when one comes to the realization of how fast time is going by, it means they are getting "old". Now don't be afraid...it only hurts for a little while :)