Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Sweet Jaysen

I seriously can't get enough of him! He is the sweetest baby ever! I can't believe he is 4 days old today! We are starting to get into a sleep routine, but it is still a work in progress. During the day he will sleep 2-3 hours at a time but also has a lot of time where he is awake and just content. He loves to just look around.

One of his content moments. How can you not love this face!?
He is an eater! Before my milk came in, he would nurse for about 25/30 minutes and then still down a whole 2oz bottle! Even now with my milk in, he is still needing a bottle after. I've even tried to increase the amount of time I'm nursing him. He just loves his food! I was worried about it, but our Dr. said that he will eat if he is hungry. So if I need to supplement it's just fine. Hopefully we'll get the right time and amount on nursing so we don't have to keep fixing a bottle every time either. :)

He loves to be held! I told Tejay I wanted a cuddly baby and he certainly is. But he is also content to sit in his bouncer, which is nice. I try to limit how many times I let him just sleep on my chest. I don't want to start bad habits. Sometimes though, it is just so sweet!

Jaysen is also very strong already! He tries to keep his head up all the time! If he is laying on your chest he will pick it up and look around for a short time. While burping him, he will lift his head to look around also. It just amazes me!

He is just the sweetest thing and I feel so blessed to be his mommy!
He loves being naked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers