Jaysen is such a good baby! I don't know how I got so lucky. He is not a fussy baby. The only time he fusses is if he is hungry or he has a belly ache. He hated diaper changes, but even that is getting better. We are slowly working in to a sleeping routine. He eats about every 3 hours but when he finally goes down for the night (around 11) we have to wake him up to feed him. The longest I have let him go is 5 hours. He would probably go longer if I let him. So we have a feeding around 3 or 4 and then he will usually sleep till 7 or 8. I seriously feel so lucky with him!
He is very alert! A lot of the pictures I have posted of him have his eyes open, that is because he is that way for a good 6 hours during the day. He is just content to sit and look around. He likes to snuggle. His favorite position is to be laying on your chest. He also will lift his head up while in this position. He is the strongest little thing! I keep telling him he is too little to be holding his head up that well already.
I have yet to be peed on, however, Tejay has been peed on several times. It makes me laugh. Last week, we had another good laugh. We had finally fallen asleep and I had felt Tejay sit up, so I rolled over to see what he was doing and he was cuddling his pillow. He proceeded to rock it and pat its "back". I finally woke up enough to realize it was a pillow and when I told him it was just his pillow he looked at me confused and laid back down. A few hours later he was doing it again so I reminded him it was just his pillow and he just looked at me and said "I know". It seriously makes me crack up to this day! I haven't done anything like this, but I have woken up several times thinking I was feeding the baby in bed and I needed to burp him or I needed to make sure he wasn't getting squished by us in bed... But by the time I wake up I realize I was just dreaming. Can you tell we are sleep deprived!?
We absolutely love having this sweet boy in our lives! I can't picture my life without him!
![]() |
| 1 Week |
![]() |
| 2 Weeks |






No comments:
Post a Comment