Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2 years

So I started typing this up the day after our anniversary..... Kind of late... but better late than never. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been that long already. It feels like just yesterday we got engaged and couldn't keep our mind set on a specific date.
This was our 2nd or 3rd date.
I truly think I have the best husband ever! Here are some things that I absolutely love about Tejay:

1. He is so good to me! He treats me like gold. It is rare that I come home to a dirty house, or without something taken care of that I didn't ask him to do.

Still dating :)
2. He is very attentive. Especially since being pregnant, Tejay does everything he can to take care of me. I hate being taken care of. I am very independent and if I don't feel like I need help I will be a pain to deal with. But he just keeps on trying and sometimes forcing me take care of myself.

My favorite wedding picture.
3. He makes me laugh and smile daily! If you know Tej, you know how quirky he is. He will break out in random song frequently. I have learned to just smile and nod. :) He also likes to have conversations (often times with himself) in different voices. His best voice lately is his Sean Connery voice.

Last year's anniversary.
I married the most amazing man and feel so lucky to call him the father of our son! I know our little boy will be an amazing person because of who his father is. It is hard to think that not only have we been married 2 years, but it was a year ago that we decided to add to our family. Now here we are 4 1/2 weeks away from meeting our new addition.

Some news about our life is that Tejay got his LSAT scores back almost a month ago and will be applying for law school starting in September. The 2 schools he is for sure applying to are BYU and ASU. There are a few others that we are thinking about that would be much further away than the other two choices, but we are kind of ready for a new adventure. I'm sure that as soon as our little one arrives, our choices might change, especially since having a new baby is adventure enough for some. :)

I am so happy and feel so blessed with everything we have in our lives right now. Here is to eternity and our new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers