![]() |
| 38 Weeks |
I am no longer sleeping well. I toss and turn, have crazy dreams, and have to use the bathroom all the time. If I get up to use the bathroom, it usually will take an hour or so for Jaysen to calm down and for me to finally be able to doze off. This morning I tried to ignore the urge to use the bathroom, but finally gave in at 3 after a freaky dream about an infestation of scorpions in my house. I didn't start to doze off until 4:15 and then Tejay's alarm went off. Then, at 5:30, I was finally getting myself out of bed when I rolled over and discovered a lovely cricket in my bed. Nothing like one of those to get me out of bed fast!
I'm also ready to make a sign to wear around my neck. I think I answer the same questions 20 times a day. "How are you feeling?" "How much longer?" I'm also really surprised at some questions and comments I have gotten. (Most of these are from women, which surprises me so much more. I would think they would know how emotional you are at the very end and wouldn't ask such questions!)
Here are some of the most common questions/comments:
1. How much weight have you gained?
2. Wow, I can't believe how huge you are!
3. Your face is so round!
4. Your legs and feet are so swollen!
5. Aren't you just miserable?
Seriously? I'm glad people are kind enough to ask how I'm doing, but I really don't want to hear your opinion of how I look. I already feel like a whale. Lol.
Tomorrow is my last day of work until mid October. I am so ready! I was going to work up until the 21st, but I think I'm just ready to relax and let this baby come. I'm hoping with the stress of working all day off my shoulders, my body will be able to relax and get this thing started. Tejay and I are still in shock that we are as little as 12 days away from meeting our little boy! I feel so blessed to have had such a smooth pregnancy and hopefully continuing through delivery, a healthy baby boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment