Sam was born on April 30, 1991. At the time, I was 20 months old. He was the first boy of the family and my first brother.
Obviously, I don't remember much about it, but from pictures it looked like I liked him.


He has a great sense of humor! He can make jokes and make people laugh at the most random things! He thinks really fast, so his comebacks are sometimes brutal, but very funny! Sometimes they are mean, but I don't think he ever does it intentionally.... well maybe sometimes ;). Sam is also very kind. I don't think I've ever seen him be mean to anyone.... besides his sisters of course. But that is all in good fun.
Sam is also very smart! He is capable of doing anything he wants to do in life. He has a President's Scholarship to ASU. He has great grades and is also able to be a great athlete as well! He never gives up.
Sam is going to be a great missionary! I remember not to long ago in an FHE, he was teaching the scripture of the month. Kacie and I were laughing at something he had said. He looked at us and with a very serious expression, he basically told us we would be going to you know where if we didn't memorize it. HA HA HA. He has a great testimony! I love it when he gives talks in church because you can feel the power and the spirit that he carries.
Sam, You are such an amazing person! You have so much good ahead of you! Although we both have our moments, I have never wished for you not to be my brother. I'm so proud of you and all that you have accomplished so far in your life and I'm excited to see what more you can become. I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for putting me in a family with you. I couldn't have wished for a better brother to share eternity with! Happy 18th Birthday! Love you brother!




Hey Sarah! I linked to your blog from your profile (clicked on your name from one of your comments on your mom's blog). I love this post and it's great to see the pictures of you guys.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))