Monday, April 13, 2009

Not a bad day.... For a Monday

I woke up bright and early today at 6:45 and realized that for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks I finally slept through the night without hearing the baby upstairs! Yay! I then headed to school for Sociology then to work directly after. Work was scheduled too tight and busy like usual. I still haven't told Dr. Johns that I din't pass. I'm dreading it! I can see his face in my head. I'm scared that he will shake his head and tell me that he has to let me go so he can find someone else who can pass the test the first time around. I'm kind of having a tough time finding the positive in this one. Anyway, after work it was off to Psychology. We took a test and I think I did alright. Like I said, not bad for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers