Sunday, April 19, 2009

One busy week down... Another one to go

I'm starting to get the feeling that being constantly busy is never going to end! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy being busy but sometimes a little break would be nice. Tuesday night I went and played volleyball at the stake center. It felt so good to be playing again even though it was not as faced paced as I'm used too! Wednesday was school and work. Only 3 more weeks of class! YAY! Thursday I worked, payed some bills, and went grocery shopping. My mom and I share different opinions about grocery shopping. I love planning meals and going to buy everything for the week while my mom hates shopping. I wonder where I got that. Friday I was at the dentist office at 6:15 AM for CPR training. I can't help but wonder about if I were really in a situation where I needed to preform CPR if I would freeze up or if I would jump in and do what I needed to. After training, I stopped at home to start a load of laundry then it was off to BB&B for work. Work was long and slow but afterward I took a little girl named Morgann (I work with her mom) to see the new Hannah Montana movie. It was actually really cute! After that Jed and I ordered pizza and watched a movie. Saturday I donated blood. After that donation, I have donated 1 gallon of blood! It keeps them from calling me. Ha Ha. After that I went into work. Lots of weddings that day so lots of shoppers! Today I went to church. In institute my teacher once said, " You know you've felt the Spirit in a meeting when you leave feeling like you need to change something in your life." As I've gotten older, going to church has become more enjoyable to me. It gives me that one not busy day to feel the Spirit and feel closer to my Heavenly Father. It prepares me for the week ahead. I am so grateful for the quiet atmosphere of a Singles Ward. It is so easy to become in tune with the Spirit during Sacrament Meeting. I feel refreshed and ready to see what this week has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait. By the time you have a family you'll change your mind about the grocery shopping, menu planning thing. It's hard to try and come up a menu that makes everybody happy, and allows for all those super busy nights like mutual and bishopric meeting nights. I actually LOVE shopping. Especially if I'm just out kiling time and get to wander all the aisles and just look at everything!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers