Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bad News

I know I already posted for the day, but I got home and received some bad news. I talked about in my last post about the dental exam I had to take. I really thought I did a good job! But unfortunately I got home and the results were on the kitchen table.... I failed. Another $140 down the drain. Time to start saving for another try.

1 comment:

  1. Do not feel so bad about this. Well, other than the financial part of this. Remember, it's hard to do something you have never been trained to do. Can't expect to to walk in and get it right just like that. Also, reread what you said in the previous post, not alone...
    It's hard for me to feel sorry for your finacial aspect of this. I love you kid, but you still do not know how to budget. Still seem to have lots of new clothes. Didn't want to say that to you last night when you were so upset.
    Hang in there kiddo! I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers