So I finally told my boss that I didn't pass my test. It actually went a lot better than I had expected! He wasn't as upset as I thought he would be. He wants me to try and get into the test that is in June..... my fingers are crossed! Yesterday I went to class and then right to work. Work was busy and overbooked like usual. But I guess I can't complain because at least that is one business that is still doing really well.
I got home from work and accidentally fell asleep on the couch... so I missed my Psychology class. Woops! So after I woke up I went and sat by the pool and read the chapter we were covering in class. After that I made some soup for dinner and watched The Hills and One Tree Hill. SO GOOD!
Today I woke up at 5:15 and went to Thunderbird Mountain to go hiking. It was so nice today! Now I'm all ready for another busy day of work and some volleyball tonight! Can't wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment