Thursday, March 31, 2011
Selfish much?
So this week, Tejay has had a very weird work schedule. In a normal week, I work 7:30-4:00 M-F. Tejay is in class M and W from 11-7. So we get to see each other before we go to bed. Tu and Th he usually works the same hours I do, then F and Sa he works nights. So we really only see each other on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This week however, he was at school till 7 on Monday, then went to work till 6 AM Tuesday. He went back to work at 1 PM Tuesday until 11:30 PM. Now today he is working 6PM till 2 or 3 AM. All I can say is that I am not very happy with his dumb boss. I already don't see my husband enough and now he is taking him away from me! I pouted about it on Tuesday and cried yesterday morning when Tej told me he was working tonight. It is so hard to be ok with it. I know we are sealed and I get him for forever, but I want as much time with him as I can! So yes! I am being selfish. I don't want Tejay working these hours ever again. But, there isn't much I can do about it this week. So for now, I'll keep that loaded shot gun under my side of the bed until I know he'll be home with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment