Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Taylor Swift
So most people have heard about how rude Kanye West was to Taylor Swift at the VMA's. I personally am a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift and believe she deserves that award! I can honestly say that I can relate to every single one of her songs! To prove that point I was going to write a tribute to Taylor Swift, but realized that no one could explain how much I can relate to Taylor Swift as well as my friend Kendra can. So with her permission, here is a link to her Taylor Swift blog entry. All I can say is that I agree 100% with everything she describes in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sarah, I agree with you and Kanye West was just jealous haha Thanks so much for your compliments... I honestly just wrote it out of spite and needed to vent. I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as you did :)
ReplyDelete