" I'm not surprised, Not everything lasts.
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in, I talk myself out
I get all worked up, then I let myself down.
I've tried so very hard not to lose it;
I came up with a million excuses,
I thought I thought of every possibility...
And I know someday it will all turn out
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid that I give so much more than I get,
I just haven't met you yet.
I might have to wait, I'll never give up.
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck.
Where ever you are,
Whenever it's right,
You'll come outta nowhere and into my life.
And I know that we can be so amazing.
And baby your love is going to change me,
And no I can see every possibility.
Someday I know it'll all turn out.
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out.
And I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get,
I just haven't met you yet.
They say all's fair in love and war.
But I won't need to fight it,
we'll get it right and we'll be united."




I think you've found a song we can both relate to... that isn't Taylor Swift! haha!
ReplyDelete