Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another week... Almost

Another week has almost flown by! It's crazy how fast time seems to fly now. This week I have just been working a lot. Gotta save up as much money as I can for my new car! I'm so excited for it! I must say that I have had a really good week. Last night I went to the Diamondbacks game with Cassie. It was sooo much fun! They even won a game they were projected to lose against. I am so blessed to have such great friends who support me and lift me up when I need it! I love them! Especially Cassie! It was good to just talk and put everything else in our lives behind us. I also found out what a sweet brother I have! One of his friends is basically having the same problems with boys that I am. She posted something about it on Facebook and his response was so sweet and sincere. He basically told her to not try and fix the broken pieces but let her heart heal on its own. He also reminded her that a guy is never worth her tears. The only one who is will never make her cry. I just hope he is still this sweet post mission and doesn't turn in to all the other lame boys in Arizona who make us girls feel this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers