Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Fear Farm
I'm not sure how long Fear Farm as been in Arizona, but I have only been there twice. Once last year, and I had the opportunity to go last week. The last time I went to Fear Farm I only did the fun corn maze. I had no desire to do the scary mazes. Well this year, my friend decided to get dates and do the scary ones. I really wasn't too excited about it, but I figured I'd give it a try. So we get there, buy our tickets, and get in line for the first maze. Of course it's the one where the people chase you with chain saws. The second I walked in I wanted to back out. I hate not being in control and not knowing when someone would pop out at me. But I got drug in. I figured being in the front of the line would be the worst because you get all the surprises. But it wasn't too long in when I realized the middle was the place to be. I was in the back with my date and unfortunately all the creeps follow the last person in line. So I was a little freaked out. We ended up making it out of the chainsaw maze alive. The next one they got in line for was a clown theme. Now I've never been afraid of clowns in my life so I figured it wouldn't be to bad. We walk in and it's fine for the first couple of minutes. But then the clowns got scarier and scarier. I finally got so scared I had to hold on to my dates' hand.... ( I think he planned that HA HA) Then I thought I had a brilliant idea! I just wouldn't make any eye contact with any of the clowns... That didn't work. That made me a magnet! I was about to cry when I didn't look at a clown and so it followed me and breathed on my neck! If you had been there and turned around to see my face after that happened, I'm sure you would have seen tears getting ready to spill over and my face pale as paper! I'm pretty sure I cut off the circulation to Kempton's hand because I grabbed on so tight! We finally made it out and I called it quits! Luckily, Kempton had his fair share of scares too so we went and did the fun maze while the others finished the scary mazes. I have learned my lesson and will NEVER do the scary mazes at Fear Farm again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment