Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can I just have the answers please!?

Every time I think I've made a decision, I always change my mind. I thought I was set on doing the new car, because I could still go to school at the same rate. Well then last night, I went to a friend's house. It was a cute new townhouse in Surprise. It looked like the one I had been looking in to. So all night and today for a bit I was thinking maybe I should go for the house. Well then at church today, one of the sister missionaries that serves in our branch was briefly explaining the Plan of Salvation. Then I started thinking how awesome it would be to be so confident in explaining and teaching gospel principles. On Fast Sunday that same sister missionary had born her testimony. I wish I could explain the feeling I got. She was so happy and had a spirit about her. So what I'm trying to say is that when they speak or bear testimony, it makes me want to go on a mission. It's a big circular path I'm going on and it's confusing me! I just want the answer, but I know that is not how Heavenly Father works. Maybe I should try the approach of making the decision myself and if it's the wrong one, then He will stop me. Hopefully things will become more clear soon.

1 comment:

  1. If it was me, I'd go with the flow and do what you want. If it's a righteous decision, just do it and if it's not the right thing- He'll stop ya! Go for it girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers