Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life Changes

I've once again moved out. I am living with a lady I work with at the dental office and her family. She offered me a room in their basement for the low cost of $200 a month. Can't beat that! So far it's going well. I will admit though, that the first week I was kind of home sick. LOL. It's a little bit longer drive to both jobs, but I'll be closer to school and church.
School starts the 19th. I am kind of nervous, but excited. I'll have a full load with 3 classes, 2 jobs, and a social life. I also found out that I qualify for a home loan! I never would have imagined that at 20 years old, I would be able to buy a house. I've searched and found a few places I like. But I am still at a loss of what I should do. I have 4 big decisions in my life right now. All will lead me to a different place in life and that makes me nervous! I can either a) Buy a house b) Buy a new car c) Continue going to school d) Serve a mission. I've been praying and fasting about it a lot. I still havent gotten an answer. It's discouraging, but I know eventually I should get an answer...
Christmas and New Years were awesome! It was fun spending time with family and friends. I partied too much New Years and am still paying for it now lol. So, besides all the major decisions I have to make right now, life is great and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers