Well I have officially finished my second week of school! On Monday, a few people kept asking how working two jobs and going to school was going? I had to tell them all that it had only been a week so they needed to ask me later. Not that 2 weeks is much later, but I feel like so far it has gone really well! Ya, I'm tired sometimes, but I have gotten my homework done so far, and have managed to keep a positive attitude. I am disappointed though with one of my classes. It's called Critical and Evaluative Reading. By the name of it I thought it sounded difficult. You even had to pass a placement test to get into it. Well, after 2 weeks, I can say that I almost feel dumb in that class! Not because it's too hard, but because it is way too easy! I get soooo bored! Our first test was on synonyms. That is something I learned in junior high! The teacher repeats everything at least 5 times. She is also sooo disorganized! I feel like I should make copies of my work before I turn it in. I know she will lose it at least at one point. I'm going to go talk to my Academic Advisor and see if I can retake the placement test. When I took it in November, I was 3 points away from testing out of it. Hopefully I can test out and take a more useful class.
I am loving where I am living! The family is great! Their 5 year old hasn't gotten bored with me living there yet, so she follows me everywhere. But she's cute and funny, so it usually doesn't bother me. Church is church. I have 2 callings. One is Compassionate Service Leader, and the other is a part of the Welcoming Committee. They aren't difficult and I enjoy it. I am loving both my jobs and see them as a major blessing in my life!
I know Heavenly Father is aware of me. He knows me and loves me. As far as decisions go.... I'm backing away from the house for now. I'm going to go for a new car, that way I can still go to school. If that isn't right, I know He'll stop me and redirect me.
So that's my life right now in a nutshell!




No comments:
Post a Comment