How far along? 29 weeks
Maternity clothes? Gotta love them.
Stretch marks? Still no stretch marks! Thank heavens for Palmer's!
Sleep: I sleep ok, except for the occasional bathroom break.
Best moment this week: Every time I feel him move, I just melt! I absolutely love feeling his kicks and hiccups. (I'm sure this will change sometime in the next 11 weeks.) AND... paying off the delivery!
Miss Anything? A big, fresh, Caesar salad sounds so good right now!
Movement: Lots! I'm not surprised though. An ultrasound tech told me at 13 weeks that I was in trouble when I would be able to feel him move. He is quite the little mover!
Food cravings: Morning, Noon, and Night all I want is a Strawberry Banana Icee from QT. I still crave pineapple and salad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No queasy/sick feelings. Just heartburn!
Labor Signs: My Braxton Hicks are showing up more frequently and feel stronger. Nothing painful or worrisome, but I definitely notice them!
Symptoms: Tired, but still feeling good!
Belly Button in or out? I like to consider it in because it hasn't actually "popped out". However, it is out enough that it can be seen through the shirts I wear.
Wedding rings on or off? Off... :( I went and bought a cheap $8 ring to wear in the meantime. (See story below)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!
Looking forward to: My last 4 week appointment! In 2 1/2 weeks I will be starting to schedule my twice a month and weekly visits! The end is in sight!
So the story about buying a ring. I had gone to Icing on my lunch break and the girl working asked if she could help me find anything. I hadn't seen where the rings were, so I said, "well ya, I'm just looking for a temporary ring. My wedding ring doesn't fit right now." As we are walking to where they are, she turns back and says "Just carrying a little extra water weight?" I just kind of giggled it off because I was still processing what she said. When it finally sunk it, I was so mad! Did she seriously just say that to me!? No honey, not just water weight! A 3 pound baby, a 2 pound placenta, amniotic fluid.... Oh man I was so frustrated! Lol.
I also have decided that if I were made President, I would issue every pregnant woman in her third trimester a handicapped placard to use. Especially when it is 110 degrees outside! It would be so nice. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment