Monday, June 25, 2012

31 Weeks and Belly Pictures

How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days
Stretch marks? Still no stretch marks!
Sleep: Sleep is becoming a thing of the past. I usually am a deep sleeper and rarely wake up, however, I'm awake frequently.
Best moment this week: I love it when Tejay talks to my belly. It is so sweet! I'm amazed at how much both of us love this little person already and we haven't even met him!
Miss Anything? Sleep, not sweating through my clothes, and seeing my toes. :)
Movement: Still a little mover! I do notice that if he has had a really active day, the next day it is almost like he wore himself out because he is a little calmer.
Food cravings: My newest craving is tomatoes! I am eating them like apples. I still love pinneapple and lately have been adding watermelon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: In my first trimester I had gotten some new lotions from Bath and Body Works. I have learned that I can't use them  now! Their smells make me so sick! I also had a new Burberry perfume I got for Christmas, and the smell is hard for me to handle. I'm hoping that after I have the baby and my sense of smell isn't so strong I'll be able to use those things again.
Labor Signs: Still getting Braxton Hicks... they are strong enough that I have to actually stop and let them pass before continuing on my way. I also have the uncomfortable "feels like someone punched me down there" feeling. But nothing too horrible!

Belly Button in or out? I think it is halfway between in and out... but mostly out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off... and the cheap ring I bout a few weeks ago doesn't fit either.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!
Looking forward to: An appointment tomorrow. (I'm secretly hoping my Dr. will tell me the baby is measuring bigger and I can go earlier! Is this something every woman hopes for? :) )


So here are a few pictures of my belly progressing. I was bad at doing them every week. But it is amazing to see how much it has changed! I don't know how I'll get any bigger!?



19 weeks

22 Weeks



26 Weeks


31 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers