![]() |
| My first Mother's Day.... 25 Weeks |
How far along? 27 Weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes? Most definitely! However, I still have a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans that I can fit into. That makes me feel pretty good.
Stretch marks? No stretch marks still! However, I do have that pretty "Linea Nigera" running down my belly now.
Sleep: Tej made me finally get a body pillow and I have actually been sleeping pretty well now! I still wake up for the occasional potty break, but other than that I am sleep better than I have been.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I am less than 90 days away from meeting my little man!
Miss Anything? This week especially, I am missing feeling good in a swim suit. Right now, I'm comfortable lounging in our little play pool in the backyard, but you won't catch me in public wearing a bathing suit! I will say though that as the weeks have progressed and it's gotten hotter and hotter, I might cave and have to go to a pool.
Movement: I have a jumping bean! He loves to move.
Food cravings: Strawberry Banana Icee's from QT! I have to limit myself or else I would get one on my way to work and on my way home from work. It has taken 2/3 of my pregnancy to get to the stage where I crave sweets. But if you put a plate of cookies in front of me, I'll eat the whole plate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness, but I get heartburn like no other! Water, PB&J, ice cream... everything literally gives me heartburn. I finally caved and I take 150mg of Zantac every day. It has saved my life!
Labor Signs: I have started noticing Braxton Hicks more frequently. If I stand up to fast, when I go to the bathroom, if I'm on my feet too long... They don't hurt and aren't uncomfortable.. Just a weird sensation.
Symptoms: Tired, but still feeling good!
Belly Button in or out? It is starting to make its way out. The top of my belly button is basically out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, however to get them off at night, I usually have to squirt soap on my hands. I am only wearing my wedding band for now, but this week I will have to go buy myself a fake ring to wear.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!
Looking forward to: We will have my Dr's. portion of the delivery all paid off tomorrow! We will just hope there are no complications so we don't owe him more. :) Then it is just the hospital/anesthesiologist we will have left. It is just another thing that makes me realize how close we are to meeting out baby!
--------------------------------
In other news, my brother came home from his mission yesterday! It was such a great day! We picked him up from the airport, went to lunch, then hung out all day until my mom threw a welcome home party for him later that night. It is so nice to see him again! We are so happy to have him home.






No comments:
Post a Comment