Wednesday, May 9, 2012

6 Months!

How far along? 24 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes? I've officially made the transition into maternity pants. Man those things are scary looking. It literally was an overnight transition. I wore my pre-pregnancy jeans on a Saturday, the following Tuesday, I went to put on the same jeans to go to a little party and they didn't fit! I will admit I cried, and almost didn't go to the party. I also hated shopping for those nasty things, but I'm slowly warming up to the idea.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Still sleeping well until about 2 AM, then its potty breaks, and tossing and turning until 5:30.
Best moment this week: Feeling Jaysen's "hiccups" for the first time!
Miss Anything? Normal clothes. I know I'm not huge yet, but every now and then I'll catch a glance of myself in a mirror, and think "man! I'm huge! I didn't look this huge yesterday!"
Movement: He is very active after dinner usually. He also likes to kick to music. On Sunday, I noticed he was being very active during Singing Time in Primary.
Food cravings: The past couple of weeks, I want salad, and most recently Pineapple! I can't get enough of it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing makes me sick, but EVERYTHING gives me heartburn! Seriously, everything! I ate a PB&J for lunch, and I just had to take a few tums to calm it down.
Labor Signs: No... However, I did decide to run at the gym the other day. I just had to! I miss running so much and the perfect song came on, so I did it. I continued doing it for a week. I have since decided to stop because I realized that running made my stomach feel really tight... which I found out were contractions.... I won't be selfish again until 37 weeks or so. :)

Symptoms: Tired, but still feeling good!

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON, but the are getting tighter...

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still very happy, but I did have mood swing while driving the other day... I became an angry pregnant lady so fast!
Looking forward to: Time off! I am counting down the days!


In other news: We registered for all or our goodies on Saturday. It was so fun! Crazy to think we are at this point in our lives! Tejay's client gave us some really nice things! She gave us a swing that goes front and back and side to side, a bumbo, and a really nice bouncer. She also gave us a bassinet. It was such a blessing!

Tejay has been dealing with "Hand, Mouth, and Foot Disease" this week. 1AM Friday morning, he woke me up to tell me he was taking a bath because he had chills and couldn't get warm. If you know my hubby, he is a sweating machine! At 3AM he woke me up to tell me he was going to lay on the couch because he wasn't feeling well. He battled a bad fever all day. Saturday, he started getting what we thought was just a rash on his feet and hands. He had some zit looking things around his mouth, be he had just shaved, so we thought nothing of it. Sunday, the rash got worse and Benadryl wasn't working. We decided to go in to Urgent Care because my niece had been sick a few weeks earlier. Sure enough, Tej had this awesome sickness! It has been so hard not being able to kiss or cuddle with my hubby... it has been 3 days! I'm hoping it clears up soon. He feels fine, but he can still be contagious with open sores.

Now, I'm hoping I don't get it also!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers