Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 YEAR!

I should have done this 2 1/2 weeks ago, but life is just so busy sometimes, that the computer comes last.

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary on the 23rd of July. It is hard to believe it has already been a year!
This was the picture we took the night we became a couple.

We got engaged 3 months later... way fast I know! But we both knew we wanted to be together for eternity. There was no way I was letting him go.

2 1/2 months later we were married! Another fast one, but we just wanted to start our lives together! Since that day our lives have been filled with so much happiness! In a year's time we have moved twice, bought a house, adopted a puppy, started new jobs, made new friends, and became closer friends with each other. It has been filled with ups and downs, struggles, and just plain stuborness, but I still love him, even more then I did before.

I am looking forward to spending many many more years with the greatest man I know!

I love you Tejay Coon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers