Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update

So there is much to update you all on.

1. My amazing husband got a new job! He is now training for Fitness 1. He started out with 8 clients and in 2 weeks he is up to 15 +. He is so great! I am excited for him. It gives him so much more time... (time with me) :D

2. I've lost 10 pounds! I'm pretty happy with myself. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it.

3. We made it through Tejay's 2nd semester of school. (1st full semester). It was such a busy semester. We only saw each other on Sunday's basically. He was going to take summer classes, but if he did, we would literally see each other on Sundays. It would be a good morning, goodnight, see you Sunday type of deal. I told him that I was going to be selfish and that I wanted him to take the summer off. So after a few days of thought, he agreed.

4. More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers