While most people get electronics, gifts, etc on Black Friday, Tejay and I bought a house! It's been in the works for a few weeks now, but everything became official this past weekend! YAY! It's still in Surprise, but we love it! It's 3 bedrooms with a den and 2 bathrooms. It's open and perfect for growing in to. We love it! It was a foreclosure and an awesome steal! We will be owning for less than what we are renting a 1 bedroom apartment for. We are hoping to close by the end of the year so we get a 2 year home warranty, but we may not close till mid January. Either way we are grateful and are so blessed! Here are the pictures from the MLS website, I'll post more once we move in and decorate.
This is the outside of the house. The backyard is just dirt still, so we will have fun!
This is the kitchen. The dining area is to the right.
Part of the laundry room. What I love most is that this is not connected to the garage. It is its own room! It has shelves and on the opposite wall is counter tops with cabinets!
This is one of the bedrooms. I laughed when I saw it because it was obviously a nursery.... We aren't planning on kids yet, and we want a boy first, but Tejay's sisters cursed him to have all girls. HA HA!
This is coming in from the front door. The den is to the left and you walk in to the living area.
Another view of the kitchen. Luckily we already have a fridge, so we just need a washer and dryer.You can see where the den is in the picture, to the left.
The backyard.











I love it! Congrats Sarah!!! It makes me so happy that everything seems to just be falling into place for you. That is so great! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous house! Nice job stealing that one!! Congrats you two!
ReplyDelete