Dear QT, I must break up this evil relationship we have, for I have a wedding dress to fit into. You have capitalized the gas station market
.... especially with your oh so yummy fountain drinks! I can name almost every corner that you can be found. Just the sight of your bright red sign gets my mouth watering. It doesn't matter how many soda's I've had that day, I just can't go past without stopping and getting an ice cold Dr. Pepper with cherry added in. You beat all the gas stations when it comes to clean bathrooms. They don't stink and I don't feel dirty after leaving. Your employee's always say hi and are so nice. In fact, almost every single one of them knows me by name! Your fresh sandwiches are to die for! Your fruit and doughnuts are ALWAYS fresh! I even have memorized exactly how much a combination of items will cost me. Thank you for luring me in and tricking me into submission. But, as stated before, I must break off this relationship. I try to convince myself that at least one QT drink a day can't be bad, but my wedding dress says differently. But maybe I'll break it off tomorrow, for I am now craving one of your Cherry Dr. Peppers. Yes, I think I will start tomorrow. But, after that, we can't meet again for at least 18 more days. Oh how I love you QT! Thanks for the joy you have brought to my life. ; )
.... especially with your oh so yummy fountain drinks! I can name almost every corner that you can be found. Just the sight of your bright red sign gets my mouth watering. It doesn't matter how many soda's I've had that day, I just can't go past without stopping and getting an ice cold Dr. Pepper with cherry added in. You beat all the gas stations when it comes to clean bathrooms. They don't stink and I don't feel dirty after leaving. Your employee's always say hi and are so nice. In fact, almost every single one of them knows me by name! Your fresh sandwiches are to die for! Your fruit and doughnuts are ALWAYS fresh! I even have memorized exactly how much a combination of items will cost me. Thank you for luring me in and tricking me into submission. But, as stated before, I must break off this relationship. I try to convince myself that at least one QT drink a day can't be bad, but my wedding dress says differently. But maybe I'll break it off tomorrow, for I am now craving one of your Cherry Dr. Peppers. Yes, I think I will start tomorrow. But, after that, we can't meet again for at least 18 more days. Oh how I love you QT! Thanks for the joy you have brought to my life. ; )




No comments:
Post a Comment