Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is this over yet?

I don't want to sound like a party poop, but I'm so done planning! Lol. I am so excited for the process and to spend eternity with my best friend, but all the planning is driving me insane! The stress is starting to get to me. I just want the day to be perfect and unforgettable. I know that the worldly aspects of marriage are not as important as the eternal aspect. The worldly things are not as important or necessary. But for some reason I care so much. I know things will work out, but I wish they would more quickly lol.

I loved this quote! I found it while searching for quotes for a talk. It put marriage in a better perspective.

"Marriage is sanctified when it is cherished and honored in holiness. That union is not merely between husband and wife; it embraces a partnership with God." - Russel M. Nelson

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you! I remember what it was like! You were very smart to have a shorter engagement. Long ones I couldnt do either. I am so excited for you two! I cannot wait to see how the wedding comes together- I am sure it will be GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers