Friday, August 6, 2010

Married & Loving It!


It's a done deal! I'm married! I can honestly say, it has been the best two weeks of my life!  It is a little different learning to live with someone, especially a boy, but it is so much fun! It is like a sleepover with my best friend every night. I'm learning his likes and dislikes, what buttons not to push, and what makes him frustrated. I think he is learning that about me too.

The best day however was July 23,2010... the day I was sealed to Tejay! It was such a beautiful day! It was cloudy and it sprinkled a bit. It was a cool morning and not too humid. The sealing was so amazing! I learned so much and wish I could record everything the sealer told us. It was so great to be surrounded by family and friends and share that sacred, beautiful day with them. We are so grateful to everyone that helped make that day and our reception so great! We are blessed!

Married life is so much fun! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

 
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers