Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update, update, update

Can I just be married already!? I am so tired of running here and stopping there, tasting this, and giving my opinion on what the decorations will look like. Lol. I am so happy, and so excited, and sometimes I am having fun! But I'm ready to be married to my best friend and just enjoy each other. We finally have sent out our invitations! Or at least the majority of them. Now I need to find a photographer and a cake. The biggest issue we are running into is that everyone is out of town that weekend! So with 23 days to go, I'm stuck with families helping with taking pictures lol. I know things will work out eventually.

Tejay is all moved in to the house we are renting. It is such a cute house! I love it and have already started adding my personal touches. I'll post pictures soon. It's weird thinking that it is our house.... I'll be living with my husband!? It's exciting though.

Another new thing in my life is my job! I finally got to quit at Bed Bath & Beyond! The Dr. I work for is heading over to Midwestern to teach, he chose me to go over with him! I get paid a lot more money, have health and dental insurance, and Midwestern will pay for 90% of my education! It is such a blessing and I am so excited! I start next week. It's nice to go to one job that will allow me to enjoy my new life! Tejay also found a job. He will be working at Dick's Sporting Goods as a personal trainer. They are going to pay for him to go get certified as a personal trainer! I feel so blessed!

Things are just falling in to place. We are so lucky and can not wait to share eternity with each other!

2 comments:

  1. Look at your cute new blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!!! Life is falling into place! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers