I had the opportunity to go up to Vernal Utah with Tejay and his family over memorial day. It was fun, but it was more of the type of trip where you are shuttled back and forth meeting people. It didn't bother me at all! It was nice meeting people that I hear Tejay talk about all the time & also people that may not make it to our wedding. We drove all through the night Thursday and got there at 6AM Friday. That was a rough day... basically no sleep. The weather was great almost the whole time! It was really windy and chilly at night, but beautiful during the day! All of his family would ask what I thought about Vernal. All I would say is that it is such a cute town, but I am a city girl! I love Arizona. The nearest Target, Kohls, or mall for that matter is in Provo! That would be a day ordeal just to go out there. No thanks, not for me lol.



The temple in Vernal was originally built in 1907. It was used as a tabernacle until 1997 when they turned it into the first "mini" temple. It is so pretty! It's simple yet you can feel the Spirit just being around it.

This was their Seminary building for a long time. It is now used as the church Distribution Center. Every building, at least church buildings, have all the original windows. It's gorgeous!

I wish the streets in Arizona looked like this in May! Well, at any time in the year! Lol.

This is my super cute fiance on our way home. I love him! Now that trips are done, my brother is off on his mission, and his mom is out of school for the summer, we are finally cracking down on planning! We sat down and did a lot of our reception invite list! It took forever! I would have to take breaks so I wouldn't get so worked up. It's nothing to stress over, but it's just the way I am. It's crazy to think that in 6 1/2 weeks I'll be married! I'm so excited!
Aw Sarah that is so exciting! I cant believe how quickly this time will fly! I remember talking to you not even a year ago about the stresses of dating. Now your getting married! Thats incredible! I cant wait for you and your fiance! Life is just about to start!!
ReplyDelete