Thursday, July 23, 2009

Salt River

Last Saturday some friends and I got to go to the Salt River! I had never been, so I didn't know what to expect. Originally 25 people were coming, but they all canceled last minute so there were only 8 of us. I honestly didn't know any of the guys that went, and a couple were kind of annoying.... Being tied to them was such a joy for 3 1/2 hours! Ha Ha. But I had fun none the less. We got there right when it opened so there weren't a lot of crazy drunk people! It was so much fun and I definitely think I will be going again! Here are some pictures we took before and after, since no one wanted to risk bringing their cameras on the river.






1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! At least we weren't tied directly to the main annoying person! lol. Too funny! We should do that again sometime. Good times...

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers