Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch up and MOM!

Wow! It has been a while since my last post. A lot has happened. I've been lucky to be working more hours and with a pay raise! That has been a huge blessing in my life! However, I feel like the old ladies who work the front office are taking advantage of that fact and are booking patients as tight as ever! Then again, it is practice.

One night, I came home from having dinner with my family and my roommate was sitting on the couch with information for a new apartment complex we had been looking at. Thinking we were still going to be roommates, I asked her how she liked those and if we should move there. She corrected my by saying, "I'm moving there." She is getting a one bedroom place for her and her son. I was definitely shocked and a little upset. The more I talk myself though it though, I am starting to see the blessings. I may just end up moving back home. It was hard living with someone who had different standards than I did. Since I'm contemplating a mission, maybe home is where I should be. I may also be able to save $600 a month and possibly buy a new car! So there are some perks to moving back home.

Still no luck in the boy department.... I wouldn't say I'm giving up, but I'm just not actively pursuing anything.

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT!!!! My mom and a birthday last week and I only think it's fair that I share some of my memories of my mom.... :D

I love my mom! She has supported me and cheered me on all through my life. She is very funny too! My sister and I love to pick on her sometimes. I admire how she can talk to anyone! It doesn't matter the circumstance or who the person is. She is creative! I did no get that gene so I am so glad my mom will be around when I get married and have kids so she can do all the artsy fartsy stuff for them! She has been a great mom! I am so thankful to have been sent to her! I love you mom!

2 comments:

Background

Followers