Where to start...
3 weeks ago, Tejay and I had our first appointment with my Dr. We saw our little creation for the first time. I couldn't cry or laugh, I just sat there, stunned! It made everything so real. It was amazing to sit there and watch this little blueberry sized being, and the little heart just fluttering away. We were also able to hear the strong little heartbeat. The heart rate was 150. (Everyone at work told me that because is was so high, it means it is a girl. We'll see!) Our official due date is August 25th! For my birthday, I get to bring home my new baby. I am so excited!
My body's version of morning sickness started the day I went back to work. It has been a very MILD case of it. I feel great as long as I keep food in my stomach. That means that I eat about every hour and a half... I'm lucky if I make it 2 hours! For my first trimester, I've cut back my workout routine and only go 3 days a week. I'm hoping to start adding an extra day within the next couple of weeks.
The "morning sickness" only lasted about 3 weeks. Week 9 I started feeling better, but I started feeling exhausted! I feel like I can't get enough sleep! But I really would rather take tiredness over eating all day. Today, I am officially 10 weeks. Each week, I get an update from a website. It tells me what is developing this week, how big the baby is, etc. Each week, I become more and more amazed at how INCREDIBLE this process is. At week ten, this little person has every organ necessary and is already kicking and moving. (Obviously I can't feel it, but I can not wait until I can!)
A wee from Monday, we go in for another ultrasound. My Dr. promises that this time, it will look like a baby. We are so excited!
In other news, Tejay and I are not in nursery anymore. He got called to be the 1st Counselor in the Young Men's Presidency, and I got called to be in the Primary Presidency. We are running a little crazy lately with jobs and school, but we know it is what we are supposed to be doing.
Life is great!





No comments:
Post a Comment