Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gotta love Sun City!

So the dental office I work at is right across from the Post Office. A day doesn't go by.... Or wait, I should say an hour doesn't go by... that you don't hear some old lady honking at another car. I've noticed that they don't obey traffic rules, but if someone disobeys a rule they have to honk at them. Anyway, it's so funny to listen to. It's not just a friendly honk, it's a long annoying honk.

Well today I was cleaning up after a patient and I heard a honk, so I just took a peek out the window to see what was being honked at. I'm so glad I did, because it made my day! This little old man in his golf cart was trying to enter the parking lot. Now, the parking lot is on a slight hill, so if you aren't going fast enough you might not make it. Well he was going literally 5 miles an hour at the most. I could probably walk faster than he was driving. Needless to say, he would start up the hill, then his golf cart would start to roll back. So he would scoot further back and try it again, still driving the same speed. He continued this for about 3 minutes before he just decided to scratch the post office idea and go home. I had a nice big laugh watching all of this go on! Thank you old man!

1 comment:

Background

Followers