So this is the first Valentine's Day that I have had someone to share it with. Ya, when I was 18 I had a boyfriend, but he was off getting in trouble with friends that day. This year I have a great person to share it with! We went out Saturday night to Dave & Busters. It was a lot of fun! I figured since we had only been dating a few weeks, I'd do something simple and just get him a card and make dinner for him. Well, when I got his gift, he went way over the top! He got me a $70 gift card to Dolce Salon and Spa!!!!! I told him to take it back because it was too much, but he refused. Am I lucky or what!? This dinner I'm making next week better be way good. lol.
Tonight he met my family. He is only the 3rd guy to meet my family. My mom said she really likes him! She usually has a nonchalant answer for any other guy, so "really liking" is a big step! It was such a good weekend! I am so lucky and so blessed!




you going to post a picture?!
ReplyDelete