I forgot that as quickly a relationship can start, it can be over like that. So that guy I was dating, well he took me up to meet his parents. It went well and things seemed great between us. He has an awesome family. Well 2 hours after we get home I get a text from him telling me that he doesn't think we are compatible and that it's not working. NEWSFLASH: YOU DON'T TAKE A GIRL TO MEET YOUR PARENTS THEN DUMP HER 2 HOURS AFTER YOU GET HOME!!! Seriously though, what was he thinking!? As you can tell I'm still venting about it. At first I wanted to cry and my heart seriously felt like it was literally hurting, but then realized that it's not worth it. Ya it's discouraging. Where is my Mr. Right? Why is he taking so long? Is it something he's doing or something I'm doing that is keeping us from meeting? I know I'll meet him someday, I just wish Heavenly Father would speed up the process. Lol. Oh well. I guess I don't really need that distraction right now anyway. Work is keeping me busy and I'll only get busier once school starts. I have learned things from every relationship and let me tell you what they are:
Relationship #1: Honesty and trust is the most important thing to me in a relationship.
Relationship #2: Always date members!
Dating Experience (I can't call it a relationship, even though we dated for 6 months exclusively): Just because he broke you're heart, doesn't mean he is a bad guy.
Dating Experience: Don't assume that, just because you met his family, everything is good.
I'm sure there is more for me to learn, hopefully I can learn them through more positive ways though!




No comments:
Post a Comment