Sunday, June 7, 2009

AMAZING!

Some of you know that I have played the piano since I was about 7 or 8. I stopped taking lessons at 12 because of volleyball. But since I heard of Jon Schmidt when I was maybe 11 I have loved every piece of music he has done. This one is new and is AMAZING! It completely blows my mind! Every time I hear his music I wish that I had continued playing so I could be as good as him. If you like piano music I would suggest buying every single one of his CD's! He is so talented! Just thought I'd share my new favorite Jon Schmidt piece with you.

1 comment:

  1. This song is so amazing! He performed live at the stake efy and I think that was the first time I had heard him play... so now I am a new fan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers