Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Month

Wow! I'm just as bad at updating my blog as my mom is! HA HA. I've just been busy working and keeping up a social life... Not too easy.

I got to go to Utah with my family for a few days last week. We left Friday afternoon. I flew home Tuesday because of work, but my family stayed till Saturday. I absolutely enjoyed the weather up there! You could be outside for hours and not notice that you were getting a sunburn. Crazy! It was fun to spend time with my family and friends. However, spending that much time with my family after adjusting to living on my own may have driven me a little insane at times. No offense... I love my family! Here are some fun pictures from our trip.


It rained our whole drive. Saturday we stopped at Bryce Canyon. This is what we saw. Where did the canyon go?


We also stopped at the Manti Temple. I love it there! Even in the rain it was enjoyable. It is a tie between this temple and the San Diego temple when it comes to the one I want to get married in.

I know I'm standing awkward. Whatever. But lets make one thing clear.... I hit the clay pigeon before my dad did. :D We were in pretty Walsburg.
Going up the Canyon... I will NEVER let my brother drive while going up a narrow road up a canyon ever again!
Dairy Keen Ice Cream.... Tradition with the Jepperson's while in Heber.

Sitting in my great-grandma Houser's backyard. The prettiest backyard in Murray!



We spent Tuesday afternoon in Salt Lake and Temple Square before taking me to the airport. If I could choose where I would serve a mission, Temple Square would be my first pick!

Before dropping me off at the airport, we stopped at Arctic Circle and had dinner. My dad was so happy! He thought they all were gone.
It was a fun trip, but I still love Arizona!
So before I came to update my blog I was in on a little discussion my parents were having about my cousin. He's making some not so good choices right now and it breaks my heart! I love him and he is such a sweet kid. I know he is better than those choices. I hope he knows that. I'll be keeping him in my prayers and hope things get better!
Other than vacation, everything is still the same.... just working on the whole school thing. Hope I find an answer soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers