Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can't keep it in anymore!

Ok, so it isn't official or anything, but Tejay had "the talk" with my dad last night!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been playing around with a couple of dates, but he hasn't actually proposed yet. He didn't want me to tell too many people with out me having a ring yet. But I'm so stinkin happy I can't help it! Tonight he got off of work early and asked if I wanted to come over and have a quick dinner, then go look at rings. I was so excited and headed over to his house. When I got there though, I froze. We had dinner, but I got super nervous and so we didn't go. We've looked online before, but for some reason actually going made me scared! I'm not scared of marriage or of being with him for forever. It was just a nervous excitement. Kind of like "wow, I cant believe this is actually happening." We may give it another try tomorrow. :D

2 comments:

Background

Followers